1 used from £269.95
- Switch and play: Anytime, anywhere, with anyone
- Home console gaming on the go - enjoy the home console gaming experience, even without access to a TV
- Three play modes: TV mode, tabletop mode and handheld mode
- Share the fun with Joy-Con - attach the two Joy-Con to the Joy-Con grip, it will work like a traditional controller and without the grip they work as two individual, fully-functioning controllers
The brand new home console that you can play anywhere!
Nintendo Switch is a breakthrough home video game console. It not only connects to a TV at home, but it also instantly transforms into an on-the-go handheld using its 6.2-inch screen. For the first time, players can enjoy a full home-console experience anytime, anywhere.
Share the joy right out of the box!
Nintendo Switch makes it easy for players to stay connected. Up to 8 consoles can be connected for local wireless play. By placing the console upright using the built-in kickstand, players can independently use the left and right Joy-Con controllers to experience multiplayer fun anywhere.
Fantastic online support!
The console will support online Wi-Fi multiplayer gaming. Nintendo also unveiled a new online subscription service that will begin with a free trial at launch. The service includes a smart-device application available in summer 2017 that will let users invite friends to play online, set play appointments, and chat with one another as the play compatible games. The fully featured paid service will be available in autumn.
Nintendo Switch Key Features
- Play the way you want: Anytime, anywhere, with anyone!
- Home console gaming on the go.
- Three play modes: TV mode, tabletop mode and handheld mode.
- Share the fun with Joy-Con!
- Local and online multiplayer!
- Enjoy Nintendo’s greatest franchises, as well as third party classics!
- Supports full HD visuals on your TV.
What happens if you put a Nintendo Switch in a microwave? It dies a smoky, sparky deathMarch 7, 2017 - The Desert Sun
How does the new Nintendo Switch fare in a microwave? Not great, apparently. While countless gamers across the country are scrambling to buy the Switch, the latest video game console, California artist Kenny Irwin melted one in a microwave last Friday....
Find out about the Nintendo Switch™ system, a gaming console you can play both at home and on-the-go. Watch videos, learn about the games, and buy your ...
Play in 3 modes!
The versatile Joy-Con offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun. Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip. They can also attach to the main console for use in handheld mode, or be shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games.
Experience HD rumble!
Both Joy-Con include advanced HD rumble, which can provide compatible games with subtle vibrations that are much more realistic than before. The effect is so detailed that a player could, for example, feel the vibration of individual ice cubes colliding inside a glass when shaking a Joy-Con. With HD rumble you can experience a level of realism not possible through sights and sounds alone.